• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

Updated!!!

BREAKING NEWS!
@Marien Mariener lenses are just about to launch their MATTE REFLECTIVE SNOW GOGGLES!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES for custom cuts!!!!!

They said they think the BC is 5.2...

They said they think the BC is 5.2...
While it's a shame it's not BC 8, they should still work for frogskins, holbrooks, fuel cells ie. cheaper pairs that you normally wouldn't buy dillons for. In fact, you'd probably get a few cuts per snow goggle!! I think the bigger problem will be just how thick they are.

While it's a shame it's not BC 8, they should still work for frogskins, holbrooks, fuel cells ie. cheaper pairs that you normally wouldn't buy dillons for. In fact, you'd probably get a few cuts per snow goggle!! I think the bigger problem will be just how thick they are.

Hey Guys,

The kickstarter will go live tomorrow 7pm cest. The lenses are pretty thick actually. I’ll measure one for you guys.

So i did some quick measuring (digital) and the lenses measure about 1.35/1.40mm in thickness. In comparising, our Dark Smoke Polarized lenses from our sunglasses measure 1.10mm

What are the challenges in making some lenses that are closer to 8.75?

Back