• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

the mariener sunglasses raise their price to €54 From €34 That is a 20 euros increase since the last time i ordered just 3 months ago any idea why they increase so much? Thanks

the mariener sunglasses raise their price to €54 From €34 That is a 20 euros increase since the last time i ordered just 3 months ago any idea why they increase so much? Thanks
Too low profit and some rise on raw material cost i guess, maybe @Marien see this and can answer you.

Hey guys. Yes prices have increased, and it's something that has happened recurring in the past. A rise in cost for production, scarcity, and the commitment to continue innovating (new upcoming premium matte lenses, which will be positioned above the regular Matte Reflective Lenses), meant it was time to reevaluate our pricing, throughout the line-up. Some, but not all products had a bump, some small, such as the Mellow, kids, and some larger like our matte reflective frames.

In return, we've got some really great products coming out real soon, which includes some of the most matte lenses I have ever seen, and they are coming to our Mellow frames, which are larger as well.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Yes prices have increased, and it's something that has happened recurring in the past. A rise in cost for production, scarcity, and the commitment to continue innovating (new upcoming premium matte lenses, which will be positioned above the regular Matte Reflective Lenses), meant it was time to reevaluate our pricing, throughout the line-up. Some, but not all products had a bump, some small, such as the Mellow, kids, and some larger like our matte reflective frames.

In return, we've got some really great products coming out real soon, which includes some of the most matte lenses I have ever seen, and they are coming to our Mellow frames, which are larger as well.
Are they BC 6 or higher @Marien ?

Are they BC 6 or higher @Marien ?
They are 6C 2.0mm with Hydro on top.

eflective-Premium-Mariener-Unassembled-QC-Approved.jpg

Here's a sneak preview of them. Image was taken right on top of them from close by.

Ok thanks for the info looking forward for those upcoming new lenses...

Back