• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars Jordan with Gold Dillon Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, a custom Triumph Thruxton, or a knock off of something I created, you are Keeeerect, but still a Triumph. It's not like I took a beat up Honda, put a new seat on it and new wheels and called it Triumph. Big difference!
I am going to take a Crater, put aftermarket leather on it and aftermarket lens and call it a Mars Jordan. I think a custom Crater would be the call. But hey thats just me, a guy with a custom Thruxton, and not a beat up Honda.

Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe you forgot what a Mars Jordan is.
1699316967568.jpeg

How do you like my 24K XX
Nice huh?
IMG_4646.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Maybe you forgot what a Mars Jordan is.
View attachment 1095009
I think it's refurbished/custom lens Jordan. it has the correct serial and matches the box. even one-ups the MUZM by having his Airness picture on it.

1699317462575.png

Michael Jackson

1699317499324.png

Still... Michael Jackson....

1699317609129.gif

Username Hidden said:
Yep, a custom Triumph Thruxton, or a knock off of something I created, you are Keeeerect, but still a Triumph. It's not like I took a beat up Honda, put a new seat on it and new wheels and called it Triumph. Big difference!
I am going to take a Crater, put aftermarket leather on it and aftermarket lens and call it a Mars Jordan. I think a custom Crater would be the call. But hey thats just me, a guy with a custom Thruxton, and not a beat up Honda.
Are you saying that frame isn’t a Jordan serial that had its consumable parts replaced with aftermarket?

Do I just need to buy these to end the TMZ crap?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.