• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Massive Oakley Rubbers/ Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked my vault if they had hatchet rubbers just for the heck of it. Girl that was helping me said no, but here, want any of this?? Take it
8ca0d04691348de1fa613ec938aa2ea2.jpg

@zwc0442 @Steven Goldberg @YakuzaFloralGangsta

Hi, I am new here. Bought my first pair of Oakley zero's in the early 1990's. I still have a pair of .4 zeros and was wondering if you still had the side rubber pieces and the nose piece available? If so how much are you asking for them. The glasses are in perfect shape and I would like to refurb them to give to my son. Thanks.

Hi, I am new here. Bought my first pair of Oakley zero's in the early 1990's. I still have a pair of .4 zeros and was wondering if you still had the side rubber pieces and the nose piece available? If so how much are you asking for them. The glasses are in perfect shape and I would like to refurb them to give to my son. Thanks.
Hi there,
I may have nose pieces to fit but pretty sure there are no earsocks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. I really need the earsocks as I found a nose piece that works pretty well. The earsocks are pretty destroyed and don't want to be seen in public with the way they look. :) If you have any suggestions where I could possibly find some, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I use them to cut grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.