• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MicahS's collection

I kinda like the encoder better than the kato or kato x.

20211008_151959.jpg

@Inkkoonce It's a Normal sku but an Asian fit. So far it hasn't made it to the site yet but I found it on the parts and service page and searched the web. Found it listed on a web site from New Jersey so I ordered it there. Priced better than the Oakley site, it was like 30% off and it's polarized.

They have a few more listed there that I haven't seen but I think they may be super limited releases or something. Two pairs with red to yellow fade frames, yellow socks one with a photochromatic and the other a road lens.

@Inkkoonce It's a Normal sku but an Asian fit. So far it hasn't made it to the site yet but I found it on the parts and service page and searched the web. Found it listed on a web site from New Jersey so I ordered it there. Priced better than the Oakley site, it was like 30% off and it's polarized.
Very cool:). I saw there was some new Radarlocks from Asia now too.

Yeah the Japanese Baseball collection. I just added those to the O review database. I was going to go through the rest of the japan site this weekend and see if there's anything else that needs to be added.

Back