• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying My Dream List

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Gosh these are beautiful... trades? Feel free to message me!
In box is full brother.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
My goodness 😍 any chance you have anything else on my list? Looks like quite the collection!
No sadly nothing on the list just run of the mill stuff . Have the zeros but they are in a1 shape.

Username Hidden said:
You need a larger tower sir! Those glasses are piggyback riding eachother
Indeed sir I need an over flow case for my over flow case ! Even my x s are a bit cramped . And when I was looking in one of my drawers found these 2 stuffed in there must look in the other draws things are getting out of hand !

20210821_195226.jpg

20210822_071004.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Indeed sir I need an over flow case for my over flow case ! Even my x s are a bit cramped . And when I was looking in one of my drawers found these 2 stuffed in there must look in the other draws things are getting out of hand !

View attachment 893770

View attachment 893771
Whoa.. is that a straight stem gen 1 with a V lens?? Never seen that.. 😍

Username Hidden said:

View attachment 893770

View attachment 893771
Username Hidden said:

Are you @flippj

Username Hidden said:
Think they call them the Baseball M Frames (Gen 1s) because of the straight arms , as for the lens I would ignore that because back in the day it was like the wild west and Oakley/Retailers used to stick whatever lens they had to hand on the frames, but yes now you come to mentioned it they both look like V lenses . Yeah Baseball frame quite rare think they was one advertising pic on the net back in the day.

Username Hidden said:
Think they call them the Baseball M Frames (Gen 1s) because of the straight arms , as for the lens I would ignore that because back in the day it was like the wild west and Oakley/Retailers used to stick whatever lens they had to hand on the frames, but yes now you come to mentioned it they both look like V lenses . Yeah Baseball frame quite rare think they was one advertising pic on the net back in the day.
As a formal college pitcher I always love the baseball frames! Might have to find a pair of those!

Username Hidden said:
As a formal college pitcher I always love the baseball frames! Might have to find a pair of those!

My dad has my white one somewhere in his garage or house, if I find it I’ll hit you up! I think it has a red strike lens

Username Hidden said:
Ha no just a humble collector , didn't really collect M Frames , when I started wanted at least one of every model from the start till end of 2006 (JJs time) . Have done that now so now looking at the M Frames again , Zeros were my fave , but really done that one when I got all the models. As I said to Bandit these are the Baseball model have 2 of them.