• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Extremely Humble Collection

Mags looks niice

I have a love/hate relationship with the Mag Switch. I love they way they look and feel when I wear them, but I hate the lack of ability to change out lenses. I still don't understand how the lenses were installed in the first place. There are no orbital joints to loosen. It makes no sense, especially since the Mag Four and Mag Four S are totally serviceable. It's not bad to change lenses in the Mag Four... about the same as X-Metals.

Very nice. I like the little ID cards and the stand holders. Did you make those?

Very nice. I like the little ID cards and the stand holders. Did you make those?

Yes, I made a whole bunch of them. I have them for sale on eBay; let me know if you want any.

My Mega Tower is getting an upgrade. @qtrain23 made me some really nice X-Metal coin holders. Now, he's making me all new stands for my case, so I can fit many more pairs of glasses, without increasing the clutter. More pics as things develop, BUT don't hesitate to get some custom coin holders from Q, if you have any X-Metal coins you'd like to display.

CoinHolders1.jpg
CoinHolders2.jpg

Back