• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first case!! 4.0

Very nice display... congrats! Any chance you'll be able to find another new one? That just doesn't happen around my parts - they mostly pop up when businesses fold, so the cases are well used.

Also, I don't see any Romeo 2 or Half-X... are you not fond of them?

Very nice display... congrats! Any chance you'll be able to find another new one? That just doesn't happen around my parts - they mostly pop up when businesses fold, so the cases are well used.

Also, I don't see any Romeo 2 or Half-X... are you not fond of them?
Thanks bro! I bought it from a dealer I MN who claims Oakley keeps sending them to him. He had two for sale, and sold them both, and delivered them! I will tell him to keep me posted if they receive anymore. As far as the Romeo 2, still looking for the right deal on a pair. Half X, meh, not crazy about them, but again, if the right deal popped up, I might consider a pair.

Thanks bro! I bought it from a dealer I MN who claims Oakley keeps sending them to him. He had two for sale, and sold them both, and delivered them! I will tell him to keep me posted if they receive anymore. As far as the Romeo 2, still looking for the right deal on a pair. Half X, meh, not crazy about them, but again, if the right deal popped up, I might consider a pair.
MN you say? 🤔

Back