• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Display Case

koeby

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys

Thanks to you the idea came up that I needed a display case and boom, here it is :dance2:
When I first saw it, I didn't realize it's got an integrated light, and the seller also added a couple of transparent display stands - now I just need a few more.

Actually all of the shades are in use, nothing great and no collector items, but I rather like to have them in the display than in a drawer.
However, now I feel I need another display with a drawer to stow away the spare sunglass cases :grin:

Oakley Display.jpg

Hey guys

Thanks to you the idea came up that I needed a display case and boom, here it is :dance2:
When I first saw it, I didn't realize it's got an integrated light, and the seller also added a couple of transparent display stands - now I just need a few more.

Actually all of the shades are in use, nothing great and no collector items, but I rather like to have them in the display than in a drawer.
However, now I feel I need another display with a drawer to stow away the spare sunglass cases :grin:

View attachment 1039621
Congratulations

Latest Posts

Back