• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
After my trip to the vault over the weekend, I purchased my first X metal frame (X Squared) Will be picking them up tomorrow. There were a few colourways I liked but I went with the Ducati version. My wife and I both like the polished/VR28 BIP version but as I am not able to wear polarised lenses, What lenses would go well with a polished frame but still look brownish like the VR28?

Congrats! Now your in dangerous territory...it's only just begun! Nice choice with the Ducati XS, those will be collectibles down the line.

The dark bronze is probably the closest you'll get to the VR28 Polarized in color, but in a non-polarized version. Unless you go with an aftermarket brand...

Congrats! Now your in dangerous territory...it's only just begun! Nice choice with the Ducati XS, those will be collectibles down the line.

The dark bronze is probably the closest you'll get to the VR28 Polarized in color, but in a non-polarized version. Unless you go with an aftermarket brand...
I already have the polished/VR28 in the inmates so Maybe I should choose a different colour. Any suggestions??

Maybe the XS in X-Metal w/ Ruby? I've fallen in love with the x-metal colorway ever since I got my Juliet in x-metal. My first intro into x-metal frames was a carbon XS with black iridium lenses, I really liked the carbon look, that's why I went that route. But all the talk about the x-metal colorway got me curious, and eventually I picked up my first x-metal frame in a Juliet...love it! Now I have my second x-metal colorway in my Romeo 1...the addiction continues!

Latest Posts

Back