• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help to register to OfferUp

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
Hi as some of you may know I'm based Japan but I am looking to register at OfferUp I see sometimes some good deals there. I can use a forwarder address to ship here. However to subscribe i need a us mobile phone number. Does anyone would be kind to share it with me for the registration purpose.
Also do you know If the number is only needed by the time of registration or do I need it for the transactions and message with sellers?

Hi as some of you may know I'm based Japan but I am looking to register at OfferUp I see sometimes some good deals there. I can use a forwarder address to ship here. However to subscribe i need a us mobile phone number. Does anyone would be kind to share it with me for the registration purpose.
Also do you know If the number is only needed by the time of registration or do I need it for the transactions and message with sellers?

You’re better off having someone in the states (that already has an account) make the purchase, then ship the item to you. They use a US phone number for verification purposes and possibly 2FA

You are waaaaaay better off walking away from OfferUp period... 95% of those good deals are scams... they want you to send unsecure funds and have a million reasons why they can't do it through Paypal or another secure provider.
Yes i have heard there's a lot of especially of scam for the sunglasses. I'm mainly targeting clothes or bags in this site should reduce the risk but yeah I know.thanks for the recall.
Nowhere is safe nowadays 😔

I believe you can create a Google voice number with any country or USA Area Code you want. Then setup call forwarding to your phone…

Be very careful on Offer Up, like said before….most all are scams.

Back