• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free mortgage Q & A, advice offer

IAMOBS

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
STL
Hey all,

Been around here a while now and have developed a pretty good rapport with many of you. I’ve been a loan officer in MO for about 23 years now and know my way around pretty well. I get calls for questions and advice all the time.. oddball scenarios, establishing, repairing credit.. all kinds of stuff. From how to get prequalified, or walking people through buying a property from a family member, walking through divorce scenarios, how to get started in real estate investing, etc.

Even if you want me to just objectively take a look at a few offers you’ve received and cut through the BS.. I’m happy to do it.

My client base is comprised mainly 3 decades of referrals. I’m starting to do loans for some of our original clients. My motto has always been..”we’re here to do something for you and not to you” and I pride myself on educating my borrowers.

I get a lot of business from people that have been elsewhere and the other company hasn’t been able to help them.

Anyway, feel free to reach out with anything you may have, anytime. I answer my phone evenings and weekends as well. feel free to message me here or contact me at the number on the link below or via email. Our company is licensed in about 40 states and I’m licensed in most of those. But I can certainly answer most everything no matter your location in the US.

Trust that our conversations will be strictly confidential.

Anyway, just one dude tossing it out for anyone that may need it.

Be kind all..

M

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Matt.

I wish I could buy a home but just doesn’t make sense in this economy with interest rates being what they are and so much macro economic uncertainty.

I hope one day soon to be a proud home owner.

Will keep this in my back pocket for the future :)

It's fantastic to see your willingness to offer free mortgage advice and help out fellow forum members. Your extensive experience as a loan officer is undoubtedly a valuable resource for anyone navigating the complexities of mortgages and real estate.

It's fantastic to see your willingness to offer free mortgage advice and help out fellow forum members. Your extensive experience as a loan officer is undoubtedly a valuable resource for anyone navigating the complexities of mortgages and real estate.
For those seeking advice in areas outside your coverage, like mortgage-related matters in the UK, they can consider reaching out to a Mortgage Advisor Nottingham. They specialize in the UK market and can provide expert guidance tailored to the local context.
Thanks for your generosity in sharing your expertise, and I'm sure many will find your assistance invaluable.

Back