• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help: xmetal polishing

japon_okl

Oakley Beginner
I have a romeo 2 plasma and i would like to know IF there is any product that I can polish The frame to clean it. And if this product can I use it on other frames?
Can I use Silver cleaner?
Please help me!

I find Flitz to be a great polisher but if its plasma just use a touch of dawn and warm water if cleaning it is the main concern. Plasma isn't really meant to be polished and if you use a compound it will change the plasma look

I find Flitz to be a great polisher but if its plasma just use a touch of dawn and warm water if cleaning it is the main concern. Plasma isn't really meant to be polished and if you use a compound it will change the plasma look
I expressed myself wrong, I actually want to clean the frame, it looks a little dark in some spots and I would like to reverse it. I've already cleaned it with neutral detergent and warm water but I feel like it's still not very clean.
What would be "touch of dawn"? I'm from Brazil, I don't know this term.

Dawn dish soap.... if Dawn is not available there just get a high quality dish soap. Might use a soft bristle toothbrush as well. If you go to polishing that spot you will need to just polish the whole frame because it will shine it up and make it look like a polished (bad for keeping it oem, good if you don't care about that)

I have a romeo 2 plasma and i would like to know IF there is any product that I can polish The frame to clean it. And if this product can I use it on other frames?
Can I use Silver cleaner?
Please help me!
post some pictures up, that my help us understand what you are trying to do.

Back