• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need member opinion (Feedback) lol.........

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
My wife has been playing golf for a couple of years now. She wears some of the women's frames I have bought for her. Her birthday was on the 16th and I didn't get her anything yet. Any female members play or member wife's play and if so what are they wearing. I was thinking about getting her a sports frame but not for sure which one. Drawing a blank on what to get her.

My wife has been playing golf for a couple of years now. She wears some of the women's frames I have bought for her. Her birthday was on the 16th and I didn't get her anything yet. Any female members play or member wife's play and if so what are they wearing. I was thinking about getting her a sports frame but not for sure which one. Drawing a blank on what to get her.
They actually just released an ‘Unstoppable’ and a ‘Feedback’ with prizm dark golf. Those unstoppable frames seem to be pretty sporty yet look nice. Just an idea, good luck!

Latest Posts

Back