• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New models on the way

Just shamelessly running through the motions of likely-short lifecycles.
I think it may say more about the industry more than the company. Just have to keep churning stuff out to see what sticks. Every now and then, a gimmicky pair like a Xeus to fool some people into parting with considerable money for some plastic.

I gotta admit I don’t understand what the vents on the encoder accomplish. In my experience with the encoder, fogging is never a problem if you put the correct nose piece on. In fact the vents might create unnecessary light leak.

oh well- different frames for different styles.

The Encoder is promising. Means we are likely to see a vented Kato soon too…
That one already exists. Seen it once on a local online marketplace, of course only released for pro athletes.

586D4BC1-E197-40E7-82A4-B78772C8FED8.jpeg
0BB7E809-6CC2-4857-8768-103542E4582F.png

They look just like all the other stupid looking ones they released already.
Why do they always pick the most boring frames they have to make slight alterations to and call them a new model? -At the very least they could do that with cool older frames and not limit them to 300 or whatever.

Why do they always pick the most boring frames they have to make slight alterations to and call them a new model? -At the very least they could do that with cool older frames and not limit them to 300 or whatever.
That is a good question. That's why they don't get any of my easily earned money.

Back