• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New STPL x Oakley Frogskins and Latch...Orders all messed up!!!!!!

Listen all. This is sad. Still stock showing at 8:07pm. From noon.. that's gonna tell you this one is not as limited or people just care less. 180 for a frog after shipping isn't gonna make them jump off the shelves. Let's see if it's like the revert and they end up on discount sites. And I'm sorry to all the guys I spoke with last night regarding the drop. I thought for sure they would go quick... I really thought they would go quick..

Listen all. This is sad. Still stock showing at 8:07pm. From noon.. that's gonna tell you this one is not as limited or people just care less. 180 for a frog after shipping isn't gonna make them jump off the shelves. Let's see if it's like the revert and they end up on discount sites. And I'm sorry to all the guys I spoke with last night regarding the drop. I thought for sure they would go quick... I really thought they would go quick..

stpl x Liberty 200
this 20th anniversary so make it 2,000 unit !!! LoL

If you watch the video re the frog & the latch, you may also notice a couple pairs that haven't been released.
Not sure if this first one is the Oki Ni or not...
Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.07.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.06.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.06.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.07.53 AM.png

I was about to say, you can see the Latch with different clips on the video, than the one that was released.

I totally thought the pink fade prototype I have were a koston prototype. Very cool it's a stpl. I have the clear fade one as well. This is neat thanks Shannon..