• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie to the forum. Just wanted to say hello to y'all. BUT, I do have a question.

Welcome to the forum. I can see from your original picture, the lenses are ill-fitting at this point. I've worked with dozens of pairs of Square Wire 2.0 frames, and they all vary due to the way they were manufactured. If you want a really nice fit, I recommend going to Fuse Lenses website, choose the concierge service (choose Custom Lenses), and pick your lens color and polarization. There is no need to choose the top-of-the-line lenses; you would be fine with plain non-polarized lenses for $30. If you want polarized, then just go up to the next level for $40. The concierge service is $30 extra, but includes shipping both ways, custom trace of your frame, custom cuts, and installation. The final result will be better than any other pre-cut version you buy on the Internet.

Here is the link.
Fuse Custom Lenses

Welcome to the forum. I can see from your original picture, the lenses are ill-fitting at this point. I've worked with dozens of pairs of Square Wire 2.0 frames, and they all vary due to the way they were manufactured. If you want a really nice fit, I recommend going to Fuse Lenses website, choose the concierge service (choose Custom Lenses), and pick your lens color and polarization. There is no need to choose the top-of-the-line lenses; you would be fine with plain non-polarized lenses for $30. If you want polarized, then just go up to the next level for $40. The concierge service is $30 extra, but includes shipping both ways, custom trace of your frame, custom cuts, and installation. The final result will be better than any other pre-cut version you buy on the Internet.

Here is the link.
Fuse Custom Lenses
Nice! Thanks for the info!!

No more thank you's. LOL

Is that your only Oakley? Tell us more. Collector, or just an owner? One wire or many?
X metal fan?

The Virgin Islands, very nice. Have yet to go, but as many, its on the list.
:drinks:

Welcome.

Back