• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

you @Zeke sorry for the typo

Cool, ... but, jeez, ... what did I do to garner all this whatnot as the advocate? It was all on @Frogskins idea here as he started the Thread. I'm just a silly goose who said he may be coming back up through from vacation & if time was right, I would absolutely be there.

I'm just a lowly Oakley Beginner here ... though I am "Just-a-learnin'" more everyday.

ha, yea we all start somewhere. See I am all about the meet up cause I know how hard it is to organize and even more so... Its rare that I ever meet anyone who understands my passion for a sweet pair of x-metals or pb1's

Just want to let folks know I needed to bail out north earlier than expected, ... around 6:30 last night, & with a couple breaks, I pulled into my driveway up here in the 'burbs of Syracuse, NY around 10:15am this morning ... After being in the car since 11am yesterday, after running The Tail Of The Dragon, for the third time, in North Carolina, I am just even to beat to zip down to Mahwah for a quickie tomorrow.

This is going to happen again, & soon, & I will be all-in ... promise.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411928346.779498.jpg
where's Greg?

Back