• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rant....Catalytic converter.... California...

Black water

I should Work at Oakley
Ca
California... Catalytic converters ...
Mine was stolen. One week ago from my parking spot in a second floor in a gated high rise... Have full cover insurance.. But still lost $1k...
Total price tag at the dealership. To repair it close to 7k... All my December allowance for oakley's gone... My honda accord now up and running... But for how long...
It's getting worse.. Car windows smash everywhere.. Retail stores theft by large groups of individuals...and now people getting rob at gun point at daylight...
If your car still has the catalytic converter..please. Make sure to have full cover car insurance....

I lived there during the Governator days. Wasn't bad then, but you couldn't pay me to live there under Newsom.
I thought Jerry Brown was bad. Now with Newsom as Governor, I treasure the days with Brown and wish he were still Governor. Brown was at least old school liberal. Arnold was ok. Pete Wilson was the best. —And of course Reagan.

Back