• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Romeo 2 always sit on my cheek and it's uncomfortable since it's the lens that's touching, is it just me? Someone gotta make a bigger asian fit nosebombs for them.
I have yet to try romeo 2.
So far, I have resisted the temptation.

@cacatman requesting some clarification sir... you have flak 2.0 listed twice. Once in the different frame category and again in the different nose bomb category. Does this mean they have a different frame as well as interchangeable nose pieces?

@cacatman requesting some clarification sir... you have flak 2.0 listed twice. Once in the different frame category and again in the different nose bomb category. Does this mean they have a different frame as well as interchangeable nose pieces?
Actually, it’s probably more likely I made an error somehow. I’ll refer this one to @Zax. Thanks!

Frogskins are normally a perfect fit for me. I tried on a couple pairs of at Oakley Vault yesterday and couldn't figure out why they were so loose on my face. Turned out that they were Asian fit. Size wise the Asian fit looks exactly the same except for the nose piece when you hold them side by side with the non-Asian fit, so I was surprised at the overall difference in fit.

Latest Posts

Back