• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Crosshair 2.0 Custom with Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

It's been a while since I've sold since I sold my X Metals off. I'm back with a pretty sweet looking pair of rare these days Custom Crosshair 2.0. I replaced the old earsocks with Red LineGear earsocks and I ordered a pair of semi Ice Iridium lenses for them. My intent was a Captain America / Spider-Man theme which turned out rather awesome. So that said these are discontinued now and somewhat rare. I checked all over eBay for pricing and found that these have certainly risen in their value. According to the market of eBay I'm asking $80 or best offer shipped and insured. I'm looking to move these fast so throw me some offers!! The Oakley hard case and cloth are included. Payment via Google Wallet or Western Union. Unfortunately I can't accept paypal right now because my account was hacked and it's down right now. I signed up for Google wallet to use meanwhile. Google wallet is basically just like PayPal by the way as you are and will be fully buyer protected. Also check my history of X Metal sales. I have bought and sold many Oakley Sunglasses here over the years. I have the original lenses as well. I also have the original box that they came in. The set is complete. Any questions about my custom work shoot me a message and I'll give you my number to call me. The frames are in like new condition and the lenses and earsocks I just ordered so they are basically still brand new. Thanks. Don

IMG_20170626_2242577.jpg

IMG_20170626_2243249.jpg

IMG_20170626_2242510.jpg

IMG_20170626_2243050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello,

It's been a while since I've sold since I sold my X Metals off. I'm back with a pretty sweet looking pair of rare these days Custom Crosshair 2.0. I replaced the old earsocks with Red LineGear earsocks and I ordered a pair of semi Ice Iridium lenses for them. My intent was a Captain America / Spider-Man theme which turned out rather awesome. So that said these are discontinued now and somewhat rare. I checked all over eBay for pricing and found that these have certainly risen in their value. According to the market of eBay I'm asking $120 or best offer shipped and insured. I'm looking to move these fast so throw me some offers!! The Oakley hard case and cloth are included. Payment via Google Wallet or Western Union. I don't do PayPal as disputes are too easily ruled against the seller no matter how good of a reputation they have. I purposely stop using PayPal and went to Google wallet and western union when I sell items. Google wallet is basically just like PayPal by the way as you are and will be fully buyer protected. Also check my history of X Metal sales. I have bought and sold many Oakley Sunglasses here over the years. Any questions about my custom work shoot me a message and I'll give you my number to call me. The frames are in like new condition and the lenses and earsocks I just ordered so they are basically still brand new. Thanks. Don

View attachment 351964

View attachment 351965

View attachment 351966

View attachment 351967

I just lowered the price and threw a best offer in there as I need to sell these quickly. Throw me some offers and I'll give you a good deal on them!! Thanks!!

Username Hidden said:
I just lowered the price and threw a best offer in there as I need to sell these quickly. Throw me some offers and I'll give you a good deal on them!! Thanks!!

Price drop to $80 dollars or best offer. I just found the original lenses too. The frames are like new. Shoot me an offer and you'll get a good deal. Need to sell as I'm buying some X Metals. Make me an offer and I'll do you right.

Just a heads up that it is not in keeping with the forum decorum and regulations to suggest other payment options. PayPal G&S is the expected means of transaction on this forum.
PayPal is not as biased towards the buyer as you make it sound.
If your description speaks correctly and communicates well with the buyer, the term "dispute" can Rest In Peace IMO.

Username Hidden said:
Just a heads up that it is not in keeping with the forum decorum and regulations to suggest other payment options. PayPal G&S is the expected means of transaction on this forum.
PayPal is not as biased towards the buyer as you make it sound.
If your description speaks correctly and communicates well with the buyer, the term "dispute" can Rest In Peace IMO.

My PayPal account was hacked and I'm unable to take PayPal right now. I swapped over to Google wallet due to that. That's the only reason I did so. I wish I could take PayPal at the moment but I can't. It's down.

ILL TAKE THEM!

Oh wait. You're keeping them. ;)

Username Hidden said:
ILL TAKE THEM!

Oh wait. You're keeping them. ;)

Well the price has now changed. I just found two brand new sets of OEM lenses in my Oakley storage box. One set of OEM Black Iridium and one set of Emerald Iridium. Plus I still have the original stock set of VR28 lenses. Overall they come with four sets of lenses. Three OEM and one set non OEM. Here are pics. The price has now changed with the complete package. Let me know your offer. Message me. I'll give you my number to discuss.

IMG_20170704_1617032.jpg

IMG_20170704_1617120.jpg

IMG_20170704_1602014.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Well the price has now changed. I just found two brand new sets of OEM lenses in my Oakley storage box. One set of OEM Black Iridium and one set of Emerald Iridium. Plus I still have the original stock set of VR28 lenses. Overall they come with four sets of lenses. Three OEM and one set non OEM. Here are pics. The price has now changed with the complete package. Let me know your offer. Message me. I'll give you my number to discuss.

View attachment 354046

View attachment 354047

View attachment 354048
You took too long to reply. Someone sold me a pair just like them already. :angel:

Username Hidden said:
You took too long to reply. Someone sold me a pair just like them already. :angel:
No problem. Congrats. I may keep these now since I found the two new sets of lenses. The price has definitely changed now for the complete set of four sets of lenses three OEM, Two brand new OEM and one set non OEM. I have the original VR28 lenses too that came stock on them.

Username Hidden said:
No problem. Congrats. I may keep these now since I found the two new sets of lenses. The price has definitely changed now for the complete set of four sets of lenses three OEM, Two brand new OEM and one set non OEM. I have the original VR28 lenses too that came stock on them.
Just messing with you. :p

Not sure if you realized that. o_O

Latest Posts

Back