• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

Mine showed up today. I can honestly say, they package their stuff like crap now.

20220510_162542.jpg

They shipped them in a box that was about 3 times the size of the shoe box without any packing material so speak of.

When I opened it the shoe box had opened during transit and the shoes were rolling around in the bottom of the box. Because of that, the shoe box was also damaged.

Not the end of the world, but it just shows again either how little they care or how inept they've gotten.

They shipped them in a box that was about 3 times the size of the shoe box without any packing material so speak of.

When I opened it the shoe box had opened during transit and the shoes were rolling around in the bottom of the box. Because of that, the shoe box was also damaged.

Not the end of the world, but it just shows again either how little they care or how inept they've gotten.
I freakin HATE when they do that! Meanwhile, we all know they have a giant roll of packing material they can use as much as they want off of, and out of laziness or spite they don’t!

This kind of thing will never happen in Japan! They have a high sense of caring and customer service is the best. Even i purchase from ordinary people in mercari packaging is always nice and carrier companies really take care of the package

You can see it here even in there eyeglass packaging now. Recently it's been changed to something that's really cheap. It's had to even call it cardboard.

A bunch of people, including myself, had our subzero arrive with the boxes torn open and taped shut by the Post office.

Did Oakley had the Flesh shoe in size US13 as well? A friend of mine is looking, but website said from US7 to US12 only...

Well my order arrived, decided to do a group photo 😎

View attachment 960766

🤐🤐🤐

Latest Posts

Back