• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

New chopsaw and edge color
IMG_9517.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg

IMG_9528.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9522.jpg

IMG_9518.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9533.jpg

IMG_9532.jpg

Anyone have any QC issues with the chopsaw? I think I'm done with the flesh. I love them, but two pairs ripped around my ankle and the rubber is awful. It's peeling all around the front of the shoe.

I wear them maybe twice a week, and some are only a few months old and I'm not rough with them. I have a pair of shoe one I still wear, I had the soles re-glued because they're 20+ years old, but they still look great and are holding up well unlike my new flesh 😑

I've never worn mine but I've heard of too many issues to feel good about giving them a try. Mine ate just on display.

Anyone have any QC issues with the chopsaw? I think I'm done with the flesh. I love them, but two pairs ripped around my ankle and the rubber is awful. It's peeling all around the front of the shoe.

I wear them maybe twice a week, and some are only a few months old and I'm not rough with them. I have a pair of shoe one I still wear, I had the soles re-glued because they're 20+ years old, but they still look great and are holding up well unlike my new flesh

any shoe that uses foam will have the peeling issues that the modern flesh models have. chopsaw always used foam partially in the sole and that's why all the old pairs and new pairs as well crumble, the old flesh models and shoeone are still wearable due to the lack of foam.

Back