• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Philippines Network

parang spiderman...

A1CAD7F1-ED3A-4322-AE8D-852941393637.jpeg

24628563-1B7A-4F40-9D27-5FCC163A7AE7.jpeg

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out? I'm looking for a little bit of insight into the postal service in the Philippines, I've recently sent a Juliet I sold on ebay to a guy in Manila who is tells me it hasn't arrived, and is requesting a refund, the parcel arrived in the Philippines on the 28th December and that was the last it was seen? so just wanted to get some background on whether the service is running as normal or are there serious delays like in most other countries. Also when something is sent tracked and signed that the recipient is actually asked to sign for the package on delivery.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
as with all other countries, the postal service in the Philippines is still affected by the pandemic. international parcel shipment delay is heavy. my personal experience with my parcel from japan is one month! japan is only 4 hours away from the Philippines. for tracked and signed shipment. consignee is required to sign. parcel will not be given to any other receiver, unless the receiver has a power of attorney / formal authorization with accompanying identification from the consignee.

Back