• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Titanium Gold Juliet Generation 1 - PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
As the title says Oakley Gen. 1 Titanium Gold sunglasses in very very nice shape. Lenses are original and have no discernible scratches or defects. Frame finish is in excellent shape. I also have 3 sets of OEM nose and temple rubbers. Two sets are from the Juliets and one set is brown and one set is black (nose and temple rubbers). The final set of rubbers is black from an unknown Oakley pair I guess I lost. However, they appear to have the same size temple rubbers as the Juliets and are 75 and 50 in size.

Had these since new and first time selling so feel free to ask any questions if I've missed something. I am based in British Columbia, Canada and can ship to Canada or the US. Paypal, shipping and insurance charges are in addition to the price.

Includes:
Juliet Titanium Gold Sunglasses
Soft Case
Brown rubber set (nose and temple 25 size rubber)
Black rubber set (nose and temple 25 size rubber)
Black rubber set from unknown Oakley glasses (round nose rubber and 50 and 75 temple size rubber)

Price: $375US or $505CDN.

Thanks for looking!

*EDIT*
So based on the below feedback (and being a noob) new pics are as below.

Price on the glasses is now $375US or $505CDN. I believe that is a fair price, but I'm sure this forum will let me know! Glasses do have some play in the nose joint, but do not "flop" when held or moved. From what I remember the play in the nose joint is very similar to when I bought them, but probably a bit looser. It's been a long time since I've worn them. As above any questions or further pictures required just let me know.

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5129.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5130.jpeg

IMG_5131.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
700US for some Juliet for real?!

That's some nice Gold

Last edited:
@Guitarick highly unlikely you would sell them here for that price... but there is a chance.

You may be better off trying eBay and even at that you would probably not fetch your current asking.

Maybe there is something about your frame that is extra special, but i see some staining in the usual places at least judging by the pictures you posted, a good closeup pic of the stem tips and under the earsocks/nosebombs as well as the underside of the frame particularly when the ear stems hit the under the hinges when folded. that's usually well-worn.

Thanks @dragonvoi for your constructive input. Like I said above first time posting so I'll certainly get some more pics and look at the pricing for the glasses. Haven't worn them in years and I would certainly rather sell them here...I'm not a fan of Ebay. Revised listing coming.

Bump and Price drop.

Ti + Gold is a very classy color way!

Status
Not open for further replies.