• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Valve Matte Carbon/ Black Iridium $48.99

Di245

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hawaii
This looks like a good deal from Midway USA on the matte carbon/black iridium Oakley Valve for $48.99 and in polished black with black iridium for $54.99. They also have two styles of the Turbine in dark grey/ice iridium and dark grey ink/dark grey lens for $54.99 and $63.99.

Oakley Sunglasses - MidwayUSA

This looks like a good deal from Midway USA on the matte carbon/black iridium Oakley Valve for $48.99 and in polished black with black iridium for $54.99. They also have two styles of the Turbine in dark grey/ice iridium and dark grey ink/dark grey lens for $54.99 and $63.99.

Thanks for the heads up! I really like dark grey frames so I got the matte carbon version. I believe that's the same frame color used on IH pairs. Should be sweet, thanks again.

Thanks for the heads up! I really like dark grey frames so I got the matte carbon version. I believe that's the same frame color used on IH pairs. Should be sweet, thanks again.
You're welcome! I picked up the same one as you. Looks like they already sold out of the Turbine with grey lens style.

From the picture it looks like gray ink and sapphire lenses and not dark grey/ice iridium

From the picture it looks like gray ink and sapphire lenses and not dark grey/ice iridium
The grey lens turbine sold out so Midway removed it from the site. If you check out their home sale page you can see it and it says sold out, however I don't know if they will be back in stock at the sale price.

They had a great deal on Flaks too but I missed out on those. They're the same company that had the tombstone reap on sale for a ridiculously low price ( Ibelieve it was about$56) so keep an eye out for future deals.

The grey lens turbine sold out so Midway removed it from the site. If you check out their home sale page you can see it and it says sold out, however I don't know if they will be back in stock at the sale price.

They had a great deal on Flaks too but I missed out on those. They're the same company that had the tombstone reap on sale for a ridiculously low price ( Ibelieve it was about$56) so keep an eye out for future deals.
I was thinking on these, that they didn't look like dark grey/ice iridium
Oakley Turbine Sunglasses Matte Dark Gray Frame/Ice - MPN: OO9263-4863

Back