• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found One Pair of New/Mint Black Jawbone/Racing Jacket Jaws

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

If anyone has a New/Mint pair of Black Jaws for a Jawbone/Racing Jacket, please message me with a pic and price. I prefer Polished Black, but would be okay with satin or matte Black, as long as the condition is excellent.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just make sure the price is super super super low, almost free, or all your trouble will be for not.😂😂😂

That joke blew right past me Kip... :errwhat:... but thanks for the free bump I guess.

I may have black to part with. Would you trade for another pair of jaws? Or other JB/RJ parts?

I would, but I don't have any extra jaws. I need this pair because I bought a NOS upper frame from @Steven Goldberg, and want to complete the pair. I might have an extra pair of black ear socks.

BTW... your Inbox is full...

Username Hidden said:
I would, but I don't have any extra jaws. I need this pair because I bought a NOS upper frame from @Steven Goldberg, and want to complete the pair. I might have an extra pair of black ear socks.

BTW... your Inbox is full...
I cleared it up. Let me sort through my stash. Its in a big box. Actually not sure on having black ones but I have dozens of Jaws.

:bump:
Anyone out there have a pair of JB/RJ jaws? I prefer black or silver, but will work with another color as well, and try to get them painted.

Still looking for help… anyone have a pair of Jawbone jaws? I prefer black or silver, but could use a solid pair in any color, as long as the condition is on point. I can have them painted if I have to.

A couple members sold me jaws... thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.