• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pack of two Eye Jackets 1.0 pearl & cobalt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I just don't think/can't see Trucker having the 'finesse' to adorn them and have the care to attention when taking them off, putting them back on and where he puts them: because one small error is all it takes......then crunch and they're unwearable.
:lol::lol::lol: Is funy, eye jacket no recommend for truckers hahahah:lolsign::car::p

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I just don't think/can't see Trucker having the 'finesse' to adorn them and have the care to attention when taking them off, putting them back on and where he puts them: because one small error is all it takes......then crunch and they're unwearable.

Good point Funky. Not that he's neglectful but in his line of work...not toss on the dash and then him needing the clipboard is all it would take.

Username Hidden said:
Good point Funky. Not that he's neglectful but in his line of work...not toss on the dash and then him needing the clipboard is all it would take.
More like toss in my passenger seat or taking them off one handed walking in a building with paperwork

Sent from your mom

Username Hidden said:
That's why I think I'm going to pass

Sent from your mom
I understand what you say but at least you could say in the private that you are not interested, a reply would not have been wrong anyway thanks @Trucker360

Username Hidden said:
I understand what you say but at least you could say in the private that you are not interested, a reply would not have been wrong anyway thanks @Trucker360
I got busy and forgot about it.

Sent from your mom

Username Hidden said:
I got busy and forgot about it.

Sent from your mom
Ok bro don't worry

Sorry guys, but if I think something isn't right for a person then I will speak out and voice my oppinion. They don't have to take my advice but invarialbly I will be right. Fernando, it's not my intention to ruin anybodys sale but I just don't think such a delicate pair of sunglasses would last five mintues with Trucker.

Username Hidden said:
Sorry guys, but if I think something isn't right for a person then I will speak out and voice my oppinion. They don't have to take my advice but invarialbly I will be right. Fernando, it's not my intention to ruin anybodys sale but I just don't think such a delicate pair of sunglasses would last five mintues with Trucker.
Do not worry brother you don't ruin nothing, this is something more than a place to buy and sell oakley, in this house we are to share and help each other, that's why we are a big family, you can ever say your opinion bro ... your opinion is always well received ;)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Do not worry brother, this is something more than a place to buy and sell oakley, in this house we are to share and help each other, that's why we are a big family, you can ever say your opinion bro ... your opinion is always well received ;)
I'll disagree with a few statements in that sentence...

Sent from your mom

Status
Not open for further replies.