• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Palace Mumbo + Thermo Hat

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sold out within seconds, I had a pair of purple ones in my cart and gone before I could check out. I ended up buying them on ebay for $270. Which isn't too bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
Still got Grey on eBay £222

bump

The hats are still sold out on the website.

Username Hidden said:
I am looking for the Palace Mumbos. One purple and one grey would be nice for my collection. The scalpers are already dumping them on eBay and I prefer not to go that route.

I also need each of the bucket hats (Thermo Hat Steel and Thermo Hat Blue)

I have lots of M Frame stuff available for trade.. lenses, frames, unobtanium kits, etc. or cash+trade.

edit - found the mumbos, still looking for the hats

Did you get the Thermo Mumbos from the Capsule collection? This was not the palace x Oakley pair. 250 pairs world wide (so it says).

If not they are available in Houston, TX at the Oakley store in the Galleria. Better hurry too. Said they only got a few shipped to them. They also told me there was a store in San Antonio that got some.

They let me reserve them for 24 hours when I called because they wouldn't ship them to me from the store.

sku OO9435-0344 and OO9435-0444.

mumbos.JPG

@Allentw821 thanks for the heads up on those. I was lucky enough to order them both online before they sold out but I appreacte you letting me know.

Regarding the Thermo hats, I haven’t seen many for sale and they are listed at ridiculous prices.. so I’m giving up the hunt for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.