• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Penny Copper

U

Username Hidden

Hi you all,

-Looking for a Penny copper, colour lense no preference. No preference with or without box/coin just genuine (considering the fake replicas nowadays),
-Price: make me an offeršŸ˜ƒ
-I will pay the Fee with PayPal goods/services
-I will pay the shipping, only insured international/next day with courier service like Fedex, UPS etc. Because I live in the Netherlands

-I know there is now one for sale in this thread but seller stated doesnā€™t want to ship international. I live in the Netherlands. If one of you want to help me to ship to me , I will pay you offcourse a ā€œhelping feeā€, and I will pay to the seller directly. I know small chance anybody will do this but canā€™t hurt to ask you guys, rightšŸ˜Š?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Alexander

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi you all,

-Looking for a Penny copper, colour lense no preference. No preference with or without box/coin just genuine (considering the fake replicas nowadays),
-Price: make me an offeršŸ˜ƒ
-I will pay the Fee with PayPal goods/services
-I will pay the shipping, only insured international/next day with courier service like Fedex, UPS etc. Because I live in the Netherlands

-I know there is now one for sale in this thread but seller stated doesnā€™t want to ship international. I live in the Netherlands. If one of you want to help me to ship to me , I will pay you offcourse a ā€œhelping feeā€, and I will pay to the seller directly. I know small chance anybody will do this but canā€™t hurt to ask you guys, rightšŸ˜Š?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Alexander
I do work for fedex so could get a discounted rate on forwarding to you. But thatā€™s a lot of liability on the transfer person if something happens during international shipping.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Appreciate it! Well if you would transfer or the ā€œtransferā€ person, itā€™s not their fault if something happens during shipment. But when shipping the value of the item will be stated on the invoice, I can only hope that if something does happen the transfer person will help me file a claim with the courier (Fedex) to get financial compensation and send that to me with PayPal. If not, then i loose a lot of cash šŸ™ˆ. I know itā€™s a riskā€¦ I am hoping the seller that has them on sale just wants to ship directly so I donā€™t need a middle man, i Sent a PM but no reaction so far.

Or maybe someone has a spare of these glasses and wants to sell to me, those are my only options I am afraid.

Thanks for your ideas, if you can think of solutions let me know, appreciate your personal input, and I have used FedEx international next day in the past without any problems!

Cheers,
Alexander

If you can figure something out I donā€™t mind being
The middle Man to help out as long as nothings missing from my pocket. Thanks bud pm me if you want to go any further!

Good tonk
Username Hidden said:
If you can figure something out I donā€™t mind being
The middle Man to help out as long as nothings missing from my pocket. Thanks bud pm me if you want to go any further!
Good to know, thanksšŸ‘
A. I will first wait if someone has one for sale for me
B. I will wait if the current seller will respond
C. If I can work something out, I will PM you, thx offering helpšŸ‘

BUMP

Well isn there a copper penny for 1900 šŸ™„

Username Hidden said:
Well isn there a copper penny for 1900 šŸ™„
The copper penny that was recently for sale here has been sold to someone. I got informed by the user. She/he wanted to sell to me but she was anxious to sell internationally. The thread hasnā€™t been closed by the user, the username is:

ltlmermaid66

Updated: thread has been closed by user.

Last edited:
Wow someone seriously bought it for that much ? Jeebus

Username Hidden said:
Wow someone seriously bought it for that much ? Jeebus
Or maybe even morešŸ‘€?