• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PLEASE Help to see if these Oakleys X-Metal Juliet are Fake or Real

$600 is an OK price for those. there is a wide range of prices based on scarcity, condition, and colorway/editions

the most valuable ones are the 24k/Titanium that are going now close to $2k then there are the Ichiro signature series, the most valuable one being the Carbon/Blue as they were never officially released, sold by mistake in different countries, and leaked out in the US from employees. but never really released.

You have a vanilla pair and those can run from $200-$600 and you actually bought them at the top of the range albeit, they look like they are in good shape and you got some extra lenses.
What do you mean for "vanilla pair"?

What do you mean for "vanilla pair"?
A common pair like vanilla flavored ice cream. or the funny thing about xmetals is the “defective” models/colors actually become expensive too. because of rarity. Romeo 1s for example if put on normally, the lenses develop cracks. which makes them almost impossible to find without cracks, so the original lenses have been selling for over $200. just for the lenses.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

I see you got your answer and then some. Such awesome people here. 🤙

IMG_3894.gif

I just purchased an identical pair, 04-149 with coin and box on ebay. Will post when I receive to have experts verify if they are legit. Nice pickup.

Back