• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Polished black R1 frame.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Ooooh a watch ... do tell... do show !!
Don’t have it yet. But I’ll post when it gets here and I’ve got a box coming from Zach that I’ll post contents of as well.

Some people reacted to this post.
And to be totally honest, I would have gotten this R1 from SFF but he’s already got an R1 of mine and doing some black chromish magic on it lol

It'll be my first r1 if I can get it. No better first one than a custom one right?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
It'll bey first r1 if I can get it. No better first one than a custom one right?

Definitely a slippery slope there sir .... some purists are totally against customizing or anodizing and some love to have all sorts of customs .. when it comes to Romeo’s I love both customs and OEM finish ..

Username Hidden said:
Definitely a slippery slope there sir .... some purists are totally against customizing or anodizing and some love to have all sorts of customs .. when it comes to Romeo’s I love both customs and OEM finish ..
I like em both ways. Haha

Username Hidden said:
Works of art both ways.

Why does it matter if it was anno’d or blasted at a factory vs a garage?

Both have artistry and skill needed to make it happen and look like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.