• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Blue Minute Machine

Nice lash up.
I like mine with plastic around it.
1599519029943.jpeg

Only because this is my favorite MM
1599519159545.jpeg

Lash up 😂
love the bnib, but man so nice its gota have wrist time 👍🏼
did the dark earth initially not sell many because its a more niche color? Then as its Rarer more desirable now?

Lash up 😂
love the bnib, but man so nice its gota have wrist time 👍🏼
did the dark earth initially not sell many because its a more niche color? Then as its Rarer more desirable now?
My thinking is that Dark Earth originally sold only with an olive unobtainium strap. Customers preferred the bracelet version back then so not many were sold. Poor sales may have led to only the initial batch being made unlike the more popular bracelet editions that have more produced after the initial run sold out.

My thinking is that Dark Earth originally sold only with an olive unobtainium strap. Customers preferred the bracelet version back then so not many were sold. Poor sales may have led to only the initial batch being made unlike the more popular bracelet editions that have more produced after the initial run sold out.
And now they command good money !

Wanted one of these ever since i saw another members on the forum. Envy is expensive 🤣 larger purchase than i normally make.
Many thanks to @mustangjt for replying to my ad and having the trust to send to uk. Complete and better than described imo is the perfect purchase.
Ive a blue set of washers coming so that will make it really pop. love it 💙

View attachment 776191

View attachment 776192

View attachment 776193

View attachment 776195

View attachment 776196

View attachment 776197

View attachment 776198
Beautiful mate 💙❤️👌👍