• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold PRICE DROP Pedestal and Cube Display - DFW Area

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good condition pedestal and cube display case. The plexiglass is all good; no chips, cracks,etc. I have the key that fits both the bottom cabinet and the cube. The cabinet itself is good but does show a few places of wear from moves and all that. But it's minute.

SOLD

Local pickup only in or around DFW.

American flag microfiber not included*

IMG_1125.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Would you take 200 for the top plus shipping and you keep the lower cab, if it wasnt local pick up

Username Hidden said:
Would you take 200 for the top plus shipping and you keep the lower cab, if it wasnt local pick up

I appreciate the offer. I would rather just sell it all together as it might be difficult to sell the cabinet solo. Additionally, I really don't want to get into shipping either of these pieces. I have zero experience shipping stuff like this and it just seems like a pain.

Username Hidden said:
I appreciate the offer. I would rather just sell it all together as it might be difficult to sell the cabinet solo. Additionally, I really don't want to get into shipping either of these pieces. I have zero experience shipping stuff like this and it just seems like a pain.
actually it's not bad. You don't even have to pack the thing. All you need is a FedEx or ups store to go to and they will pack it and ship it. Really easy. I shipped a cube to Hawaii from Pennsylvania through FedEx. I just brought them the display case and they did the rest.

Username Hidden said:
actually it's not bad. You don't even have to pack the thing. All you need is a FedEx or ups store to go to and they will pack it and ship it. Really easy. I shipped a cube to Hawaii from Pennsylvania through FedEx. I just brought them the display case and they did the rest.

Thanks for the input Badman. I will re-consider shipping.

Location????

PM sent.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back