• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Slate

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
Oakley welcomes Prizm Slate, a high VLT lens that is suitable for everday wear with a Prizm Grey base. Prizm Grey base lenses are engineered to enhance color vividness while giving colors a natural appearance with deeper reds, a more vibrant blue sky, blooming hues of green, and vivid shades of yellow and orange.

Prizm Slate is specially formulated at a higher transmission to be the perfect lens for cloudy days or in heavily shaded areas. Though they carry the same aesthetic as Prizm Black, wearers eyes can be easily seen through the lens. Prizm Slate is now available in best-selling Holbrook™, Sutro Lite, Sutro, EV Zero Path, Latch, Radarlock® Path, Reedmace, and Frogskins™ styles, and is available for purchase online and in select stores in the Asian region only.

0OO9313__931336__P21__shad__al3.jpg
0OO9206__920694__P21__shad__qt.jpg

Now that's something many folks had been waiting for! Most of the Prizm lenses with high VLT were high on contrast as well, a neutral base with high VLT was much needed. Cheers to this one!

"Asian region only" WTF, maybe I should move back home! This is the absolute PERFECT lens for Oregon; I use my Slate Iridium all the time here. I was wondering when a Prizm edition would be released and its only in Asia?? Come on!

Back