• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pt.2 Gascan x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale is three sets of Gascans. They are all LNIB, complete with original boxes and papers / mf bags. Each pair has been worn once except the Montoya, which may have been worn a few times more. However, I have not found any scratches or flaws on any of them. The 3D TinTin's saw Batman v Superman and then back in the box (Oakley 3D-HDO outdo the theater pairs). All prices are delivered US. Paypal.

1. TinTin: Root Beer Frame w/Graphics and icons in gold. Lenses are 3D-HDO, Collector MF bag. $sold
2. Montoya Signature Series: Frame is Montoya 09 Matte Black. Lenses are Black Iridium w/ etching "Montoya", Collector MF bag, and signature on the inside of the right arm (see pic 1). Arms are not as tight as new, but not loose. $sold
3. Woodgrain: Frame is Woodgrain, Lenses are Tungston Iridium Polarized (contrast enhancing). $sold

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20171016_222555343.jpg

IMG_20171016_223215917.jpg

IMG_20171016_223354739.jpg

IMG_20171016_223619416.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
these are sweet looking pair and at fair price. If gascan fit me I will choose the TinTin cos it is so cool.

Thanks @Linegear Japan - The TinTins for the movies in a recliner, or with a TIP or Titanium lens for wear are also sweet imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.