• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Questions about the Holbrook Mix?

iNICK20

Oakley Beginner
I recently got an free beat up scratched lenses used pair of Holbrook Mix. The style mine looks like. https://atttpgdeen.cloudimg.io/cdn/...akley/oakley_0oo9384_938404_woodgrain_ref.jpg

The left arm (Where it said Holbrook Mix) has an slight bend to it, not annoying but is there an replacement out there? I don't wanna spend too much, but I know if taken care of they can last forever. I used to wear Spy Optics shades for years, without issues. Just gave them to my dad, as he prefers them.

Also going based on lenses, Is there any decent third party ones out there, or should I just suck it up and find OEM online? I know these say PRIZM... I currently wear Polarized shades, I got from a John Deere shop. Is there a preference in either PRIZM vs PRIZM Polarized? I don't wanna skimp, but don't wanna spend too much, considering I can find some decent used ones online....

Hello, we make high quality polycarbonate replacement lenses for the Holbrook Mix. We have a lot of positive feedback, and I am sure you will be happy with our products if you give us a try. We offer special discounts to Oakley Forum members. You can use this discount code at checkout for 30% off your order: F50NJZ5TET9C

Here is the link for your model:

Replacement Lenses for Oakley Holbrook Mix

Back