• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Path High Performance Holiday Bundle

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
Aloha Oakley Forum. Just got this special bundle in from @scrodo. Brother gave me a deal on a brand new never used set. Thank you very much sir. You're most awesome my Brother. He even threw in some foam for a couple of X-metal boxes. Most definitely will come in handy. Much Mahalo sir. It came in as two separate boxes. The smaller box was just the carry case for the glasses. The big box was kinda neat. I tried to pull out one side drawer. But for some reason the drawer on the other side came out as well. After a few seconds I realized the box was meant to do that. It was meant to open both sides at the same time. Not sure how they pulled that off. Not taking apart the box to find out. So now I have this gigantic box, basically new, and in the hands of a proud member of the No-Shelf-Whore's club. Yee-haw!!! :cool:🤙

By the way. Can anyone tell me what color Prizm Grass is supposed to be?

Radarlock bundle.jpg

IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1881.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG

Aloha Oakley Forum. Just got this special bundle in from @scrodo. Brother gave me a deal on a brand new never used set. Thank you very much sir. You're most awesome my Brother. He even threw in some foam for a couple of X-metal boxes. Most definitely will come in handy. Much Mahalo sir. It came in as two separate boxes. The smaller box was just the carry case for the glasses. The big box was kinda neat. I tried to pull out one side drawer. But for some reason the drawer on the other side came out as well. After a few seconds I realized the box was meant to do that. It was meant to open both sides at the same time. Not sure how they pulled that off. Not taking apart the box to find out. So now I have this gigantic box, basically new, and in the hands of a proud member of the No-Shelf-Whore's club. Yee-haw!!! :cool:🤙

By the way. Can anyone tell me what color Prizm Grass is supposed to be?

View attachment 1135388
View attachment 1135381View attachment 1135382View attachment 1135384View attachment 1135385View attachment 1135386View attachment 1135387
Sweet looking setup man ! The grass is a g30 , says right next to it. Lol.

Sweet brother and you are right.... cool box!!! I have one that came with my distressed Flak Jacket and it kinda baffled me at first as well. Very cool design but you are right... its a huge box!!! They did a Radar distressed as well but have not found a complete that is not overpriced to acquire that one just yet. Radarlock Path is one of my OG favorites right behind the NSJ2 but I always feel the need when I get an array to buy frames for each lens set LOL!

Back