• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Racing Jacket Gen 1 earsocks

SDemeyere

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

Pretty new to modifing Oakleys and the forum discussions that go with it but tought I'd give it a try. I have an old Racing Jacket Gen 1 lying around that needs some care. I'll get it hydrodipped and have the lensens replaced but the hardest parts to find seem to be the earsocks. Anyone knows where to find them or which ones could be a good alternative? Thanks in advance! I'll be posting pictures of the restauration - yeah it pretty much is a restauration - afterwards of course!

Hi guys,

Pretty new to modifing Oakleys and the forum discussions that go with it but tought I'd give it a try. I have an old Racing Jacket Gen 1 lying around that needs some care. I'll get it hydrodipped and have the lensens replaced but the hardest parts to find seem to be the earsocks. Anyone knows where to find them or which ones could be a good alternative? Thanks in advance! I'll be posting pictures of the restauration - yeah it pretty much is a restauration - afterwards of course!
Welcome to the forum