• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Retirement Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Polished black
IMG_2262.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I PM'd you.

F&F ???

Username Hidden said:
Paypal Friends and Family
Yeah, I get it. I've been taken for $50 F&F and a pair of Mframes. Not gonna happen, ever again.

If you would like to pay the additional fees, I would be more than happy to do G&S

Figure it in the price from the beginning and we wouldn't be having this conversation. No offense intended. Should be LAW.
Beautiful glasses, all of them. I'd sell most of what I have, for a pair of those and I just may. Hope to be in contact later.

Thanks
-LB

Username Hidden said:
Figure it in the price from the beginning and we wouldn't be having this conversation. No offense intended. Should be LAW.
Beautiful glasses, all of them. I'd sell most of what I have, for a pair of those and I just may. Hope to be in contact later.

Thanks
-LB
It does not seem like we had to have this conversation to begin with, does it?
Enjoy your day

Username Hidden said:
It does not seem like we had to have this conversation to begin with, does it?
Enjoy your day
Yes, because I was informed that asking for F&F payments was, actually, against forum rules. At least at 1 time. Now....
Perfect set up for scammers and just plain thieves.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yes, because I was informed that asking for F&F payments was, actually, against forum rules. At least at 1 time. Now....
Perfect set up for scammers and just plain thieves.
F&F is not against forum rules.
6) PayPal Goods and Services Recommended – We strongly recommend using PayPal Goods and Services, as this is the only service providing protection to both buyers and sellers. PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, Wire Transfers and other payment services that offer no protection are extremely dangerous. If a member is pressuring you to use Friends and Family this is a red flag. Additionally, it is against PayPal terms to charge members 3% additional. All fees should be built into your price. However, all deals are performed member to member and you are proceeding at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any deals, and tax reprecussions of those deals.