• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo/Juliet price for mint/new

shadowsun

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I seem to have a bit of money coming my way, and would like to pick up a pair in the coming months. I am looking for one either new, or as close to new as possible

I am just wondering what a decent ballpark range to expect would be

I would prefer a pair of Juliets personally, but am open to Romeos

Please note, it'll be a while, probably Xmas before I can get these. I just want a rough estimate and target

(Also, is there anyway we could start a petition for Oakley to do a Ti Reissue or something :D)

Many thanks!

Hi,

I seem to have a bit of money coming my way, and would like to pick up a pair in the coming months. I am looking for one either new, or as close to new as possible

Please note, it'll be a while, probably Xmas before I can get these. I just want a rough estimate and target

(Also, is there anyway we could start a petition for Oakley to do a Ti Reissue or something :D)

Many thanks!
Good Idea.
Lets start a Petition to have Congress to force Lux. to reopen the old Oakley X-Metal production plants.

But:
To cross the first threshold and be searchable within WhiteHouse.gov, a petition must reach 150 signatures within 30 days. To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days.

Last edited:
Good Idea.
Lets start a Petition to have Congress to force Lux. to reopen the old Oakley X-Metal production plants.
To cross the first threshold and be searchable within WhiteHouse.gov, a petition must reach 150 signatures within 30 days. To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days.
Wow. The OAE☠️ elite are quite well versed in U.S. government policy. No wonder they made the watchlist.

Hi,

Many thanks!
Polish_20230921_125619791.jpg
Polish_20230921_125619791.jpg