• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Lenses

U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hello OF

I have these brand new lenses for R1 available

OEM base curve

Prizm Ruby $110
Positive Red $95
Prizm Jade $100

Shipping CONUS is $5

Screenshot_20240507_125826.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Up

added XX Violet Lenses $85 SOLD

Screenshot_20240507_125845.jpg

Last edited:
One off my favorites, violet.
Great seller here. Purchase purchase purchase!!!!

What do new original sell for?

Does it matter?You are in or not. Step up and purchase. Or do some research.
There are no original R1 violet, or Ruby or emeralds or deep blue or + red or …….and other colors
Original in original are about
1715445730658.gif

Was a fair question as people ask on here rather than look at eBay prices,and normally OFmembers look out for eachother and thought was fair to ask somebody who knows about lenses,I know there are no original colours in the colours you have but I have 10 sets of brand new original lens. Thanks for your reply

Username Hidden said:
Was a fair question as people ask on here rather than look at eBay prices,and normally OFmembers look out for eachother and thought was fair to ask somebody who knows about lenses,I know there are no original colours in the colours you have but I have 10 sets of brand new original lens. Thanks for your reply
I expect that you were referring to the value of oem (ie Black/Gold/Fire) as I would also expect you to have a good supply of all three! However, it is good forum practice to ask this type of question in the value thread....

Username Hidden said:
I expect that you were referring to the value of oem (ie Black/Gold/Fire) as I would also expect you to have a good supply of all three! However, it is good forum practice to ask this type of question in the value thread....
Thanks I stand corrected and that's how you reply to somebody and point them in the right direction cheers 👍👍 taken on board

Username Hidden said:
One off my favorites, violet.
Great seller here. Purchase purchase purchase!!!!
Did, violet are mine 😍

Username Hidden said:
Ok so you claim we are suppose to help and look out for each other.. but you ignored my messages 2 days ago. Now you jump on my thread and ask how much you can sell you stuff. Come on.. that's very unprofessional