• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

Well if nothing else, I may just start asking for expensive items be sent UPS only
That way I can request they hold the package at the terminal for me.
No More USPS for me Brothers.
So no matter if its the sender or the mailperson that screwed up , The end of the day Seller had his cash and OP is **** out of luck
Sucks that all they need is proof of delivery with a signature.

Oh and nothing against the post guys, But if that Postal person delivered to the wrong house
well thats just incompetence if the address is plain as day on the shipment.
Just seems to be a lot of misses here
Sorry OP and if aI find a MJ069 Ill let you know

Well if nothing else, I may just start asking for expensive items be sent UPS only
So no matter if its the sender or the mailperson that screwed up , The end of the day Seller had his cash and OP is **** out of luck

Oh and nothing against the post guys, But if that Postal person delivered to the wrong house
Thank you for your words, I agree with you. Thank you for your concern...maybe I will find it sometime, somehow :)

Yea u think it's just a cake walk because u haven't done it. U would be surprised how many packages are left, mis delivered mind u, that UPS/FedEX/whoever delivers the day before, and the customer expects us to carry it down the street to the proper address. Do postal carriers mis deliver parcels? Hell yea. U would to. Incompetence is a bit over the top considering 5-700-1000 deliveries (and address numbers) depending on walking or riding route and area. A lot of carriers are retiring and the new are learning, bouncing to a different route each day and people like u seem to think stuff just appears at ur door miraculously and that the people out there don't make mistakes. It's ridiculous dealing with people like u anytime they come in.

And also, you can have a pkg held at time of shipping. You can also have the carrier, like @SiRacer420 stated, do something with ur packages. Most carriers are easy to work with. Not all but most.

Hell yeah. It's amazing, when you think about logistics, that more things aren't lost.

Yep, may mail lady, Sandy, knows exactly where to put my packages if nobody is home. That UPS guy doesn't know me. He would leave it on the doorstep in full view. Sandy comes to my house every day. She would never leave anything addressed to me at the wrong house. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my ****. Hell, we're Facebook friends.

All that being said, a $4500 package would be tracked like a hawk, insured, and have no question about the address it was sent to. But then I'm not ballin out of control.

All that being said, a $4500 package would be tracked like a hawk, insured, and have no question about the address it was sent to. But then I'm not ballin out of control.

I thought the OP stated the package was sent with out the proper insurance (or no insurance) so it would not show that as a $4500.00 package.

Back