• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo1 plasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Romeo1 Plasma

Frame in very good condition, one stem has a color difference. (to see photos)

The lenses are in poor condition scratches and cracks 3/10

The box has signs of wear, foam in good condition. Includes Romeo coin, papers, t-shox, serial matches.

If you have any questions or need more photos, send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

Free shipping
Pay with PayPal
Price $1150

20220622_135218.jpg

20220622_135259.jpg

20220622_135313.jpg

20220622_135738.jpg

20220622_135714.jpg

20220622_135523.jpg

20220622_135445.jpg

20220622_135559.jpg

20220622_135922.jpg

20220622_135832.jpg

20220622_135813.jpg

20220622_140025.jpg

20220622_140038.jpg

20220628_160857.jpg

20220628_161137.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What happend to the stem?

Username Hidden said:
What happend to the stem?
I once read that a plasma can change its color over time.

Username Hidden said:
I once read that a plasma can change its color over time.
I've seen this happen but not with just one arm. Usually both orbitals or both arms or just the nosebridge. XX plasma has this yellowing problem. Good price though for a matching set 👍 GLWS!

Last edited:
Damn brother, those lens looked like they were keyed. That hurts my soul.
Good looking sunnies. GLWS🍀

Username Hidden said:
I've seen this happen but not with just one arm. Usually both orbitals or both arms or just the nosebridge. XX plasma has this yellowing problem. Good price though for a matching set 👍 GLWS!
It happens to me with my Romeo 1 bone titanium, because I'm right hand, always take it off and put it on I grabbed it on the right side the stem turn it to Bare X metal the rest of the frame was bone titanium, I guess the previous owner did the same and the natural oil of it's hand did the rest...
Nice plasma...
GLWS...

Username Hidden said:
It happens to me with my Romeo 1 bone titanium, because I'm right hand, always take it off and put it on I grabbed it on the right side the stem turn it to Bare X metal the rest of the frame was bone titanium, I guess the previous owner did the same and the natural oil of it's hand did the rest...
Nice plasma...
GLWS...
That makes sense now but did the entire arm got discolored or just some parts of it?

One of two thing most likely happened. #1 the pair was put together at the factory with an arm that was not of the same batch as the other parts or #2 the arm was swapped at some point in it's life. This doesnt happen naturally with like parts like this. Still a beautiful pair!

Username Hidden said:
That makes sense now but did the entire arm got discolored or just some parts of it?
The entire arm did look like x metal , that was my daily wear for at least 7 years
In the cast of the plasma the oil on the skin remains in the plasma and can travel with the heat I just seen with a xx plasma I have, I did remove the nose pads for a general cleaning and the color is very similar and the oils color is very close...my two cents...the frame is complete and original even the plasma in the decolored arm is very smooth like the rest of the frame...

Buy this one & @gpstar one & get a Beautiful set (albeit with a 2K hole in your Finances🥵)

In all seriousness Glws Rare complete set & good price. If R1 was remotely close to being a Fave frame of mine i would happily buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.