• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Saddleback + Leatherman Tread

baeblade

Oakley Beginner
Hey, recently picked up a pretty beat saddleback. The replacement strap on it was in pretty bad shape so I picked up a watch adapter for my leatherman tread and attached it to the watch. Shout out to @agentshane who gave me the idea by posting their killswitch with a leatherman bracelet. Only one tiny problem is that I got the watch adapter for 22mm lugwidth watches and the saddleback attachment is 23,5mm because of courseee it is so the next size of 24mm is gonna be too tight i'm pretty sure...so there is a little gap(see last picture). How do yall think it compares to the og saddle bracelet and how would you fill the gap? all the best

IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

Hey, recently picked up a pretty beat saddleback. The replacement strap on it was in pretty bad shape so I picked up a watch adapter for my leatherman tread and attached it to the watch. Shout out to @agentshane who gave me the idea by posting their killswitch with a leatherman bracelet. Only one tiny problem is that I got the watch adapter for 22mm lugwidth watches and the saddleback attachment is 23,5mm because of courseee it is so the next size of 24mm is gonna be too tight i'm pretty sure...so there is a little gap(see last picture). How do yall think it compares to the og saddle bracelet and how would you fill the gap? all the best

View attachment 1071177

View attachment 1071178

View attachment 1071179

View attachment 1071180

View attachment 1071181
I like the look of the bracelet, but maybe a very small black rubber grommet on each side? Looks like a trial and error type situation though.
Hopefully you can find a resolution.

So NOT a leatherman tread but a leather outdoor tool, called Tread. I can’t find this on the leatherman site.
Correct me if I am wrong

Ahh
I saw a bunch on the Bay and Amazon advertised as Tread but no mention of Leatherman. Thank you for the important info brother 🙏🏼

Latest Posts

Back