• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scored a single wide for the wife!

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
We were on our first real vacation in Myrtle Beach this week and I picked up three pair of Oakleys for a steal. For the hell of it I looked at the Offer Up app. Lo and behold...a near perfect 3.1 single wide for $100. Minor scuffs on the front pane but the lights work, all shelves are intact, and it has the original key. :)

The wife thought it was another case for me until we got it home and I loaded her stuff in it. She just picked up her third and fourth pair this week so she's well on her way!
20170917_234553.jpg

We were on our first real vacation in Myrtle Beach this week and I picked up three pair of Oakleys for a steal. For the hell of it I looked at the Offer Up app. Lo and behold...a near perfect 3.1 single wide for $100. Minor scuffs on the front pane but the lights work, all shelves are intact, and it has the original key. :)

The wife thought it was another case for me until we got it home and I loaded her stuff in it. She just picked up her third and fourth pair this week so she's well on her way!View attachment 380214
Nice!

Latest Posts

Back