• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scummy eBay Seller - Phenomajon

Maveryq13

Take a nap, player!
Baltimore
The red flag went up when this clown missed out on one of my auctions and tried to get me to cancel the other buyer's order and sell it to him.

Well, he eventually did buy something from me, and I just saw that he relisted it for double what he bought it for and used my listing pics (that's how I recognized it.)

I called him out on it and his response was "lol read you eBay user agreement! 🤣🤣💯🙌"

He technically didn't do anything wrong, but that's a bit shady, so beware of this guy.

Username: 'Phenomajon' out of York, PA

Last edited:
Link so we can be nosey? :blush:

I had a girl laugh at me one time after she bought some mag 4's "because they were worth $250" and she did not even wait until I shipped it! Thing is that was well over 5 years ago when they were worth at best $150 with a box and this one was trashed. I mailed it and congratulated her 😄

Attached pic is my listing.

Link is his.

Screenshot_20220715-210525.png

The red flag went up when this clown missed out on one of my auctions and tried to get me to cancel the other buyer's order and sell it to him.

Well, he eventually did buy something from me, and I just saw that he relisted it for double what he bought it for and used my listing pics (that's how I recognized it.)

I called him out on it and his response was "lol read you eBay user agreement! 🤣🤣💯🙌"

He technically didn't do anything wrong, but that's a bit shady, so beware of this guy.

Username: 'Phenomajon' out of York, PA
Stealing photos is wrong. I stole some of @Oakster photo from Listings one upon a time. I think even though I was like 23 at the time I eventually told him I was sorry and took them down... shooting my own ****ty photos instead. He was a great seller and was really nice to let me slide on that without tarnishing my name too badly. Or at all. Still, sometimes people need to learn a lesson to get it. Like me

Stealing photos is wrong. I stole some of @Oakster photo from Listings one upon a time. I think even though I was like 23 at the time I eventually told him I was sorry and took them down... shooting my own ****ty photos instead. He was a great seller and was really nice to let me slide on that without tarnishing my name too badly. Or at all. Still, sometimes people need to learn a lesson to get it. Like me
Everything I thought I knew about you seems like a lie now!!! Nothing seems real anymore!!!!
GIF-breaking-bad-cry-devastated-faint-OMG-shocked-surprised-Walter-White-GIF.gif

Back