• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shockingly good X-Metal knockoffs

Don't waste you coin, Nose pads will fall off, the regular screws will get flat at the first lenses change, lenses are paper thin very easy to get scratches or decoloration, frame is soft very easy to scratch, heavy frame after 1 hr you will hate it, once you lose a Nose pad that's it, can't buy spares... I'm sure u tube has reviewed this budget Romeo clank clank...
THE ROMEO 1 Oakley is an experience NOT TO BE MISSED.. it's a bIG difference... Like day and night...
Save your money and hit your target....
Cheers

Got mine last week, along with an extra set of nose bombs, ear socks, gaskets, and screws...OP was right, they're pretty darn good for $30, plus an extra $12 for all the spare parts. I know, I know...they aren't legit Oakleys...but I've been wearing them for a week and for $30, I think they're a good deal, even if they only last through the summer.

Yeah...
1657726170325.gif

Got mine last week, along with an extra set of nose bombs, ear socks, gaskets, and screws...OP was right, they're pretty darn good for $30, plus an extra $12 for all the spare parts. I know, I know...they aren't legit Oakleys...but I've been wearing them for a week and for $30, I think they're a good deal, even if they only last through the summer.

Back