• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Middle shelf, one of each of my favorite toys from my youth.

IMG_20210327_192622308.jpg

Yep i saw that, as much as i want to PO them, i have an issue with space plus i wish they separate the figure instead of release them as a set. I dont need the knightmare and i only want the Black suit superman
Unfortunately the collectors crutch. Space I’m running into it right now also. I may have to put some statues away to make room or sell some of it

Haha. As an industrial electrician this helps me tremendously.
I bet. I know there's a huge difference between what I do, and an electrician on the industrial side. Especially up there in the mainland, where you have giant manufacturing plants. I've always considered what I do as middle tier electrical work. More sweat than brains. The safety colors I wear is a humbling reminder to myself that I'm just a construction worker.

Was a big fan of warhammer 40k in the 90s with my friends, and in the 2000s with my step kids. Still have a full Eldar AND a full Harlequin army.

Latest Posts

Back