• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Just a few, these are on my work desk. Mostly aircraft & transformer (gundam)

Got an RC tank (requires too many batteries), so keep it in box. RC small racing car too.

IMG_2606.JPG

Last edited:
The clear cases are called kickcase. The black ones are called hedwerx skwared 16
Kool I'll check them out if they have it over here or something similar.

Just a few, these are on my work desk. Mostly aircraft & transformer (gandam)

Got an RC tank (requires too many batteries), so keep it in box. RC small racing car too.

View attachment 383059
Those RC Plane looks really nice and like how your able to display them at the office. Bro for the gundam, did you have to build the figure?

@Amak.2DK : this gandam needed to be assembled by our own. This one is simple, a few pieces only and can buy at convenient store.

But die-hard 10000 pieces gundam, I am out ....lol. These need to go to a big Toy store.

Last edited:
Really Like Frank Kozik and he's art has really caught the public attention. Even Ron English.

BTW who signed the Munny and the guy on the bottom left?
Munny was a custom by Jryu and speaking on Munny, I have a blank mega Munny waiting to be turned into a night light by a yet to be determined artist

I have few of Kidrobot release like dunny's, Transformers and the nostalgic toys like Biker Mice, Extreme Dinosaurs, street sharks, Cowboys of Moo Mesa.

For myself, I like Vinyl Toys especially Artist Designer "Mist" whose a Graffiti Artist whose from France. Still today I have majority his work of Art but currently lock up away and in the storage.
But here's are a few of the Old Pictures I manage to find on my Old photobucket.

View attachment 382784
View attachment 382783
View attachment 382786
View attachment 382785

View attachment 382782
Really really cute

Latest Posts

Back